Nocturnal-knight80Nocturnal-knight80

Main Movies Reviews Stats

MMO :: Pilot Episode MMO :: Pilot Episode

Great Movie

This was a great movie. I hope this pans out to be a great series.

Flecko 2 Flecko 2

Kewl

I liked the way that fat bastard of a director jiggled when he moved. Now that's talent and attention to detail!

Arnie's Adventures (VGDC) Arnie's Adventures (VGDC)

Kick Ass

That was awesome. Been a fan since I found your site on the internet last year with ROTMK and still am. Not as funny as some of your others, but it was stylish and entertaining. And for a second there, Luigi was going to get him some, ha ha! Can't wait for your next project.

Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1 Ragnarok Online D.P. Ep.1

Good

I have never played Ragnarok but between my friend who was a beta tester and all this stuff on Newgrounds about it, can't help but enjoy the flashes. More voice actors, a tighter story and keeping this style would be great in the second episode, but I doubt it'll be seen within the next few months. Keep it up.

The Happiest Dance EVER! The Happiest Dance EVER!

If only for the song

That was just plain goofy. Like the song and couldn't help but chuckle at boneless wonder dancing to the song. Like it for its sheer strangeness. If you redid this with a different animation, keep the song. It'd be a ten all the way.

The Super Apparatus The Super Apparatus

Now that was a treat!

Everything about the flash was fantastic; the art, style, sound and humor were off the hook. Would love to see more flashes like this. Should be at Cannes, not here.

biohazard part 2 biohazard part 2

good sprite usage

It was like the first few hours of Resident evil in a couple minutes. Ah, Nostalgia. Well, unoriginal and yeah Resident Evil may have been called biohazard in the pre-release, but its resident evil now. So, if you're just flexing your muscle with sprites, good on you. Couple of funny moments in there. So hope 3 improves on this.

The Arena Part 1 The Arena Part 1

Good

You know for a fourteen year old, you have some serious skills animating. I'm just good at drawing. Hated the animation courses I took in College. Now either you edited the spelling or someone needs to get a thesaurus, a dictionary and an elementary education. Wasn't very original, maybe if a joe-smoe was brought in, I would have enjoyed it more. But from what you have already, part 2 should be great.

But one quib, lose the goth/death techno. I hated it. But hey, that's just me.